Alchemy Carta Ltd Terms and Conditions
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and, by using our website, you agree to be legally bound by them. This applies whether you register your details with us or not. Please read these terms carefully before using our website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you (the customer) can use our website and place orders. By ordering goods from the Alchemy Carta Ltd you are deemed to have understood and accepted theses terms and conditions of sale. The supplier of the goods featured is the Alchemy England, a trading name of the Alchemy Carta Ltd. Registered office St Mary's Mill, Unit 43, Faircharm Trading Estate, Evelyn Drive, Leicester, LE3 2BU. Registered in England number 01492076.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These legal notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these legal notices shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Use of website from outside the UK: Whilst we welcome all visitors to this website, we cannot guarantee that the website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the website from outside the UK are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the website and you must exit immediately.
- All orders are to be pre-paid in full by credit/debit card. All items are inclusive of standard UK VAT.
- All orders are to be despatched within 7 working days from receipt of payment. Unless you (the customer) have specified and paid for an express service. Where this is not possible you (the customer) will be contacted to make alternative arrangements.
- No substitutes will be supplied without agreement from you (the customer) However there may be variations in the purchased item than that of the product photographed, this is due to the 'handmade' nature of the product. From time to time colour variations in the crystals will occur and we have the right to change any component without prior notification to you(the customer)
- In accordance with the European directive on distance selling and consumer regulations - You (The customer) have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after receipt of order for any reason. Notification must be made in writing either in letter or email form. You must take reasonable care of the item and it must be return in its original packaging and in saleable condition. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage in transit. A refund will be issued within 14 working days of receipt of the returned item subject to the previous mentioned conditions of return.
- In the unlikely event that a faulty item is sent to you (the customer) we will replace / refund the item to you (the customer). Faulty items should be reported within 14 working days from receipt of the order.
- Items for return are to be returned to the Alchemy Carta Ltd, at your (the customer's) cost. It is recommended that returned items are sent via recorded delivery. The item is the responsibility of you (the customer) until it reaches the Alchemy Carta Ltd.
- The advertised price on the Alchemy England website is subject to change at any time. Once an order has been placed and paid for the price advertised remains the selling price and is not subject to change.
- Discounted/personalised products may not be returned.
- Offer/ Voucher codes remain the property of the Alchemy Carta Ltd and are non-transferable and may not be reproduced or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Personal information is treated with the highest degree of security. Alchemy Carta Ltd, will not sell your personal data however from time to time may send advertisement features and news for products produced by the above mentioned company.
- Copyright of all products designed and manufactured by the Alchemy Carta Ltd. remains property of the Alchemy Carta Ltd at all times.
- In the unlikely event that you should wish to make a complaint. Please email your complaint to email@example.com. All complaints will be addressed within 14 working days from receipt of the complaint.
- Changes - Any changes will be notified by adjustments made to the terms and conditions. It is recommended that you (the customer) check the terms and conditions for changes/updates periodically.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you (the customer) are agreeing to the terms and conditions as outlined above. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- ROW Shipping - Please note that we cannot confirm the shipping charge of your order. Generally the shipping table is accurate, however for larger bulky items such as bags 'The Vault' range and walking canes there may be additional carriage charges to be paid. These will be quoted directly to you upon receipt of order.
- Orders placed outside of the UK may be liable for import duties, taxes and/or charges. These are not the responsibility of the Alchemy Carta Ltd. and are to be paid for directly by the customer please refer to your national government for details on how this will be handled in the country in which you live.